Monday, December 16, 2013

December 16th, 2013

Well, this week has been very... uneventful. Everyone is getting into the Christmas season and has no time for us. besides, it's cold.
I am so glad to be staying in Lovell this transfer because I don't want to go somewhere new just before Christmas. That would not be fun because I wouldn't know anyone.
Everyone is putting up Christmas lights. I sent some pictures of the best ones I have seen so far. It's fun in Wyoming because even the people in the middle of nowhere put up Christmas lights even though no one is going to see them.
My district is doing a musical fireside for anyone and everyone who wants to come! My pal Elder Howard and I will be doing a duet of What Child is This, and we will all be singing Angels We Have Heard on High. I am very excited. We have a lot of talent in our district. We have 3 piano players and pretty much everyone can sing. Should be a good show.
We are also having our Christmas Zone Conference tomorrow. I am going to sing while Sister Mecham (mission president's wife) accompanies me on I Heard the Bells on Christmas day. We found a very good arrangement of the song that I like. Wish me luck!
The people here are wonderful and I should have a very good Christmas this year!
Hope all is well!
Elder Garceau
(I love you Mom!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment