Monday, November 25, 2013

November 25, 2013

This week has been pretty great. It started snowing early this week. It is very cold up here but not as bad as everyone says it is. Sure it's only 2 degrees in the morning and the high is 20, that's okay. Bring it on!
We had a baptism on Saturday! It was wonderful! Her name is Jeanayha. She is 9 years old and she understands everything we teach her. It was a great baptism. 
Inline image 1
We have another 9 year old baptism coming up this weekend on friday. We've really seen some growth in our work here in Byron and Lovell. It really is great to see!
I've got some other wonderful pictures to show as well...
This is the deer that Brother Wilkerson shot. He's 83 and still goes hunting and does it all himself. I went out into the garage to put some food in the fridge and the first thing I see is this body with no hind legs lying next to the fridge. Wyoming!
Inline image 2


These next two are pictures of what Wyoming looks like.


Inline image 3Inline image 4

I went to the Chiropractor for the first time in my life. I woke up one morning with a terrible knot in my neck that made me walk around with my shoulders all skiwampous. My neck was tilted to the left, and my left shoulder was about an inch higher than my right. It was very painful. Luckily we have two chiropractors in town that are both members and will help the missionaries out for free! So now I am back into my push up routine from being out of it for a week. I felt useless because I couldn't really do anything with out feeling terrible pain. The other Elders gave me a blessing which helped a lot! Sister Wilkerson wouldn't let me leave the house. I made the mistake of asking her for an ice pack. -_- She made me lay down on the couch for the entire evening with the ice on my neck. It was probably for the best anyway. Sister Wilkerson loves to nurse people back to health. She's great! I'll bet I made her feel good by giving her something to do, she's a very nosy 83 year old lady. 
For thanksgiving we are supposed to go to about four dinners with Investigators, Less actives, and ward members. President wants us to feel sick to our stomachs. I'm going to get so sick! Bring the pain!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
-Elder Garceau
(I love you mom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment