Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday, September 23rd, 2013


Hello everyone! Here I am in Lovell WY! It's pretty great so far. The only downside is it smells of sugar beats ALL THE TIME! We live right next to a big sugar plant. There is also a facility here that makes Benonite for oil drilling. I love the people here! I am excited to work with them! We live with a wonderful elderly couple Billy and Fred Wilkenson. Fred is a Navy WWII veteran. Billy is a very nice lady and she likes to help us with everything (even if we don't ask her to)! 
Something I think is very notable: When I was at Fort Benning, we were the Bravo Bulldogs. When I went to Fort Lee, we were the Bravo Bulldogs. In Dillon, the mascot for University of Montana Western is THE BULLDOGS. Lovell High School's mascot is... you guessed it, the bulldogs. I don't know what God is trying to pull on me...
I wish I had more to say, but I've kind of run out... 
I hope all is well and everyone is doing fine!
Elder Garceau
(I love you mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment