Monday, September 30, 2013

September 30th, 2013

Hello all! Everything is going well here is Wyoming! We have a lot more investigators here than in Dillon. We teach a lot more lessons in a week here. I love it! We have met some amazing people here. The frost is kind of late so it hasn't started snowing just yet. I'm going to have to get some good boots pretty soon. I have plenty of warm things to wear so I am ready for the winter.

The people we live with are nice. Sister Wilkerson is kind of a stern lady some times. She makes me laugh! She keeps telling us we are going to get fat. Brother Wilkerson is a nice man who is always the first to bear his testimony on fast sunday

So far on my mission I have made it a point to bear my testimony every fast sunday so the members can warm up to me better. For some reason, members have to gain trust in the Elders but they instantly trust the Sisters. I don't know why this is the way it is.

My new companion Elder White is from Frezno California. He is our district leader. I think he's pretty great. He's a good missionary. We have a lot of fun.

This place still smells like sugar beets. 
Love, Elder Garceau
(I love you mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment