Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday, October 28th

Well we are doing great! We just got transfer information yesterday! I will be staying in Lovell and Elder White will be a zone leader in Corvallis Montana. I am getting Elder Rust as my companion. He is from Georgia. That's really all I know about him. He should be a good missionary. 
Today the temperature is supposed to drop to 15 degrees Fahrenheit. It started snowing in little flakes. Winter here I come! I am so ready for this! Bring it on! 
We were at a members house with the sisters and there was this crazy cat named Spaz. We stuck straws in his collar and messed with him. Tons of fun. Then we gave the lady a blessing for a surgery she was having. We've been giving a lot of blessings lately. It's awesome! The first picture is Sister Wing from Texas. She's cool. Then we found these 3D glasses and made funny faces.
I will finally be getting my I-pad this week. Which is great, because I want to study Revelations and I need a side-by-side help because I can't figure it out. It's going to be great! We have our planner, our area book, ward information, scriptures, all of the conference talks!, all of the magazines! I'm pretty excited. It's like a new video game just came out.
That's all I can think to write about for now.
-Elder Garceau
(I love you Mom!)


No comments:

Post a Comment