Tuesday, February 18, 2014

February 18th, 2014


Hello again everyone! I am sorry I did not email yesterday, it was a holiday and nothing was open. But I can email today so here we go!
How was everyone's valentines day? Mine was great. We got out and taught the gospel! Some of the young men in the stake came out with us because they didn't have any plans. Valentines day doesn't really mean much to missionaries because we have to spend the whole day with our companion anyway. People pittied us and gave us cookies and things like that. It was nice. (To give you an idea of what it was like I have a picture...)
We had a fun preparation day where we played basketball with some youth and other missionaries. I think I'm getting better, but I don't think I will be playing NBA any time soon.
The Lovell stake ward boundaries were recently changed. Our area was very unaffected. We lost about 2 people we were teaching and we are gaining about 20 from a few of the other wards. This will be very good for us in that we will have more to do and be a little busier. I'm very excited for this change. It gives us great opportunity to meet new people. Even though I have been here almost 6 months, It feels like I've been transfered already with the ward change and now the new boundaries.
I don't have much else to say, but that the church is true, christ is our savior, and we have a true prophet on the earth today!
Elder garceau
(I love you mom!)


No comments:

Post a Comment