Monday, February 3, 2014

February 3rd, 2014


We have had a pretty good week here. On Saturday we had a baptism for Brenda and Lorenzo! They were married the week before and we baptized them Saturday. I was given the privilege to confirm Lorenzo and give him the gift of the Holy Ghost. It was a very wonderful feeling being God's hands for a little bit. I could feel the spirit go through me to him. I am very happy for this couple
Last week on preparation day we got together as a zone and made ice cream sculptures. Elder Rust and I made a hobo igloo because neither of us are very creative. We used cookies and cream if you were wondering what flavor. 
The Pitbull is named Voto. He's a big dog. He belongs to the McArthurs. He likes wrestling with people and as soon as you say the word,"Bath", he either yells at you or goes and lays down as far away from the bathroom as possible. You can see on his tail that he has cancer. We don't expect him to live more than a few months. He's really a softee. 
We are going into another car share. Now we will only have our car every other week. I don't know how it's going to work because we have such a large area to travel between our two wards, but I have faith the Lord will provide (or transfer me somewhere else where I don't have a car share ha jk).
I really feel at home here in Byron and Lovell. It's a lot like home except for the small town. We still have sagebrush, red rock, sand, silt that rises when it rains... the only difference I see is the snow. Maybe St.George got a taste of the snow because of all the missionaries from St.George in this mission.
I hope everyone is having a great day!
Elder Garceau
(I love you Mom!)



No comments:

Post a Comment