Monday, May 5, 2014

May 5th, 2014

I am not going to write too much in this one because I am speaking with my Mom on mother's day. But I will give a small update:
We had a baptism for Aden and it was wonderful! His dad got to baptize him and they asked me to confirm. I seem to have been doing that a lot lately... But he is such a cool kid and I love their family!

This week we will have a baptism on Thursday. This kid is super excited to be baptized! Hunter is probably one of the best investigators we have because he reads his book of mormon and prays every night! He has read so much more than we asked him to! he even bore his testimony on Sunday in sacrament meeting! He's awesome!

I hope all is going well at home!
love you all,
Elder Garceau

(love you mom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment