Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May 27th 2014

​We had a great week. If anyone is freaking out that I didn't email yesterday, that's because it was memorial day. And in honor of memorial day, I wore my Ranger-up sheep dog shirt that says,"I hunt the things that go bump in the night."
There was a very nice memorial service by the American legion at the cemetery. It's nice to pay tribute to the fallen warriors of our nation.

These pictures were taken at the bighorn canyon not far from Lovell. there is a wild horse reserve close by as well. They aren't really wild, they were tame horses set loose about 100 years ago. they're domestic horses that have gone rampant. 
This is our whole district. We have a new elder showing up tomorrow to be Elder Vaughn's companion. We are having transfers this week and everyone is staying in Lovell besides an elder who went home.
If you look at the top picture we have (left to right) Elder Vaughn (North Carolina), Sister Turley (Arizona), Sister Finnell (California), Sister Memmott (Arizona), Sister Bonn (Las Vegas), me, and my companion Elder Decker (Iowa).
We had a fun day at the canyon, ran into another rattler. It didn't bother us, so we didn't bother it. 
The horses the McArthur's own got out and ran down the street so we went to save them. 
And all of this only in the last two days. We are definitely being kept busy here. we started teaching a lot of new people here. I know that so long as we keep working at it, we will be successful. 
I don't know how I am going to top these pictures, they each say a thousand words, but as you can see I am still alive and ticking.
Thank you all for your support!
Love, Elder Garceau
(I love you mom!)


No comments:

Post a Comment