Monday, June 16, 2014

June 16th, 2014

Hello everyone! We have had a wonderful week here! Everyone here is so nice!
yesterday at church when I walked in a little girl came and gave me a flower. I was pretty surprised. Fathers day was so wonderful because we talked about the priesthood and how great it is to have fathers! I am glad that I have had a father most of my life to have learned so many things from! The wonderful thing about the priesthood is that there are many fathers ready to take care of kids like me who didn't have one. That's the great thing about young mens.

Elder Decker and I were walking to our dinner appointment Tuesday, and it started to drizzle a little bit. So we started to jog a little bit. It started raining harder than we expected it would. We started running. It started to hail, and then we booked it as fast as we could! After a while of being drenched I stopped running and walked the rest of the way. The storm lasted about 5 minutes. It was beautiful. It didn't rain the rest of the day. Welcome to summer showers in Montana!

We had an abnormal amount of lessons with less active members this week and not so many with non members. But I have definitely seen a difference last week.

I hope everyone is having a great day!
Not much to say

-Elder garceau

(I love you mom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment