Monday, June 2, 2014

June 2nd, 2014

We have had a very good week. The new guy is pretty cool. His name is Elder Pearce and he is from Mesa Arizona. He is going to make video games after his mission. 
As you can see from the pictures I sent, we made cupcakes. Elder Decker made a house on a hill, and I made an amoebae slug. It was wonderful. I'm not very artistic, so I went with something scientific. and it turns out fondant doesn't do so well when you work it too much with your sweaty fingers (who knew?).

We are still working hard to find people who want to be baptized.

Tomorrow we will meet in Billings to listen to Elder Godoy of the first quorum of the seventy. He's from Brasil so we are going to sing called to serve to him in Portuguese. 

I'm going to take my Uncle Steven's advice and go down to the DMV for an application to get a Wyoming drivers license. 
Here's the plan
1. Fill out the form
2. take it to Billings tomorrow
3. give it to my mission president.
I've been here a while. Maybe he'll send me somewhere else next transfer. haha 

Hope everything is going well with y'all.
Elder Garceau
(I love you mom!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment