Monday, March 3, 2014

March 3rd, 2014

Hello everyone! It's a new week, and a new transfer as well! (drum roll please.............) I'm staying in Byron and Lovell for another transfer! My companion Elder Rust is getting transfered and I will be getting Elder Decker. I don't know Elder Decker very well but he should be a good companion from what I hear about him. Elder Rust will be missed as he goes to Butte Montana. It's been a good run. The area has been changed so much since I've been here that it isn't really the same as it was at first, there are still changes taking place, so I will have plenty of new things happening around here.

They say the weather is going to improve, then get worse, get better, then get worse again. Sounds like Wyoming. Just when we think things are going to be better, they get worse again. Such is life in the Bighorn Basin. All we can do is smile and think how fortunate we are to have so many blessings in this area!

Not much else has really happened here.
We are continuing to do splits with the priests in the stake. They are such great young men. So many of them are a lot further along than I was before I came on my mission, I'll tell you that.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Elder Garceau

(I love you mom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment