Monday, September 22, 2014

September 22nd, 2014

Here are just a few pictures of some things that happened this week. The first one is Mikey. He is a super cool blood hound that follows us around and other dogs leave us alone when he's around. He usually has his friend, scared one, who is a retired K9 police dog, following us too. But we haven't seen him this week. Mikey is really nice and likes to rub his face against your leg. We never see them coming either. It's usually when we are knocking on a door and not looking that he will show up and put his face on your hand.

The second picture is me activating the yeast for the dough I made for our bread sticks. I had a lot of fun making these and next time I am going to make them skinnier and longer, but the up side to it is that we have massive bread sticks to munch on! They were super good and reminded me of when I was at my uncle's house in Eagle Mountain Utah and they would make these all the time. Elder Archie even liked them!

Thanks for the recipe uncle Steve! 




No comments:

Post a Comment